Boy attacked by dogs succumbs to injuries
Bellary: A seven-year-old boy succumbed to injuries he had suffered in an attack by a pack of dogs with his distraught mother also allegedly attempting suicide unable to bear the loss of her son, police said on Friday.
Seriously injured in the attack by about 10 dogs on January 21, Gopi was undergoing treatment at a hospital here and died yesterday when he was being taken to Bangalore for advanced medical treatment, sources at the hospital said.
Overcome by grief, Gopi`s mother consumed pesticide today and is in a serious condition at a hospital here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding