BSY, family appears before court, NBWs recalled
Bangalore: Former Karnataka Chief Minister
B S Yeddyurappa and his family members appeared before the
Lokayukta Court, a day after it ordered issue of non-bailable
warrants against them on two illegal land denotification
Yeddyurappa, his two sons B Y Raghavendra, B Y Vijayendra,
son-in-law Sohan Kumar and former Housing Minister Krishnaiah
Setty filed applications before Lokayukta Judge N K Sudhindra
Rao for recall of the NBWs, which was considered and the
The NBWs were issued yesterday after they failed to appear
for the trial that was scheduled to begin last month on the
two cases filed by advocate Sirajin Basha last year.
The court then adjourned the matter to March 24.
In these two cases Yeddyurappa was earlier summoned and
subsequently had surrendered in court last October facing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress
- 10 hot features of Google Android Nougat Operating System
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters