BSY, family appears before court, NBWs recalled
Bangalore: Former Karnataka Chief Minister
B S Yeddyurappa and his family members appeared before the
Lokayukta Court, a day after it ordered issue of non-bailable
warrants against them on two illegal land denotification
Yeddyurappa, his two sons B Y Raghavendra, B Y Vijayendra,
son-in-law Sohan Kumar and former Housing Minister Krishnaiah
Setty filed applications before Lokayukta Judge N K Sudhindra
Rao for recall of the NBWs, which was considered and the
The NBWs were issued yesterday after they failed to appear
for the trial that was scheduled to begin last month on the
two cases filed by advocate Sirajin Basha last year.
The court then adjourned the matter to March 24.
In these two cases Yeddyurappa was earlier summoned and
subsequently had surrendered in court last October facing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption