BSY, family appears before court, NBWs recalled
Bangalore: Former Karnataka Chief Minister
B S Yeddyurappa and his family members appeared before the
Lokayukta Court, a day after it ordered issue of non-bailable
warrants against them on two illegal land denotification
Yeddyurappa, his two sons B Y Raghavendra, B Y Vijayendra,
son-in-law Sohan Kumar and former Housing Minister Krishnaiah
Setty filed applications before Lokayukta Judge N K Sudhindra
Rao for recall of the NBWs, which was considered and the
The NBWs were issued yesterday after they failed to appear
for the trial that was scheduled to begin last month on the
two cases filed by advocate Sirajin Basha last year.
The court then adjourned the matter to March 24.
In these two cases Yeddyurappa was earlier summoned and
subsequently had surrendered in court last October facing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video