Bus conductor sentenced to over 2 ys imprisonment
Mandya: A local court has sentenced a person to two-and-a-half years in jail for molesting a teenager.
Pronouncing the verdict yesterday, Malavalli Judicial Magistrate First Class Court Judge D Kamalaksha also imposed a fine of Rs 4000 on public transport bus conductor, Kumar, for molesting the girl at Nelamakanahalli village in March 2000.
The complainant had alleged that the accused had forcibly entered her house and forced for sex and abused her when she refused to cooperate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India