Bus conductor sentenced to over 2 ys imprisonment
Mandya: A local court has sentenced a person to two-and-a-half years in jail for molesting a teenager.
Pronouncing the verdict yesterday, Malavalli Judicial Magistrate First Class Court Judge D Kamalaksha also imposed a fine of Rs 4000 on public transport bus conductor, Kumar, for molesting the girl at Nelamakanahalli village in March 2000.
The complainant had alleged that the accused had forcibly entered her house and forced for sex and abused her when she refused to cooperate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29