Bus conductor sentenced to over 2 ys imprisonment
Mandya: A local court has sentenced a person to two-and-a-half years in jail for molesting a teenager.
Pronouncing the verdict yesterday, Malavalli Judicial Magistrate First Class Court Judge D Kamalaksha also imposed a fine of Rs 4000 on public transport bus conductor, Kumar, for molesting the girl at Nelamakanahalli village in March 2000.
The complainant had alleged that the accused had forcibly entered her house and forced for sex and abused her when she refused to cooperate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Israeli woman gang-raped in Manali, probe launched
- New protein gives new hope for Alzheimer's cure!
- Android users can now enjoy Prisma app!
- Another setback! Case filed against AAP workers for preventing emergency vehicle's movement