Bus conductor sentenced to over 2 ys imprisonment
Mandya: A local court has sentenced a person to two-and-a-half years in jail for molesting a teenager.
Pronouncing the verdict yesterday, Malavalli Judicial Magistrate First Class Court Judge D Kamalaksha also imposed a fine of Rs 4000 on public transport bus conductor, Kumar, for molesting the girl at Nelamakanahalli village in March 2000.
The complainant had alleged that the accused had forcibly entered her house and forced for sex and abused her when she refused to cooperate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples