Bus conductor sentenced to over 2 ys imprisonment
Mandya: A local court has sentenced a person to two-and-a-half years in jail for molesting a teenager.
Pronouncing the verdict yesterday, Malavalli Judicial Magistrate First Class Court Judge D Kamalaksha also imposed a fine of Rs 4000 on public transport bus conductor, Kumar, for molesting the girl at Nelamakanahalli village in March 2000.
The complainant had alleged that the accused had forcibly entered her house and forced for sex and abused her when she refused to cooperate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you