CBI gets a week to file objections to Reddy`s bail
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Tuesday granted one week time to CBI to file its objections to the bail petition of mining baron and former minister G Janardhana Reddy, main accused in the illegal mining case involving Associated Mining Company.
Justice HN Nagamohan Das granted time when the bail petition filed by Reddy came up for hearing before him.
Reddy, arrested in September last year by CBI in connection with alleged illegal mining, has approached the high court after his bail plea was rejected by the CBI court last month.
On October 12, CBI court had extended the judicial custody of Reddy and four others to November 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation