CBI gets a week to file objections to Reddy`s bail
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Tuesday granted one week time to CBI to file its objections to the bail petition of mining baron and former minister G Janardhana Reddy, main accused in the illegal mining case involving Associated Mining Company.
Justice HN Nagamohan Das granted time when the bail petition filed by Reddy came up for hearing before him.
Reddy, arrested in September last year by CBI in connection with alleged illegal mining, has approached the high court after his bail plea was rejected by the CBI court last month.
On October 12, CBI court had extended the judicial custody of Reddy and four others to November 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?