CBI gets a week to file objections to Reddy`s bail
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Tuesday granted one week time to CBI to file its objections to the bail petition of mining baron and former minister G Janardhana Reddy, main accused in the illegal mining case involving Associated Mining Company.
Justice HN Nagamohan Das granted time when the bail petition filed by Reddy came up for hearing before him.
Reddy, arrested in September last year by CBI in connection with alleged illegal mining, has approached the high court after his bail plea was rejected by the CBI court last month.
On October 12, CBI court had extended the judicial custody of Reddy and four others to November 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'