CBI opens office in Bellary
Bangalore: CBI which is investigating into illegal mining in Karnataka on Thursday said it has set up its temporary office in Bellary.
CBI requested those who wish to provide information on illegal mining to either contact its office in Bellary or here.
The agency has arrested mining baron and former Karnataka minister G Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law BV Srinivasa Reddy, the managing director of Obulapuram Mining Corporation, on August 5 and they have been lodged in Chanchalguda jail in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- `I`m not 100 percent`, admits US Open champion Novak Djokovic
- Kanhaiya, two others granted regular bail in sedition case
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case