CBI opens office in Bellary
Bangalore: CBI which is investigating into illegal mining in Karnataka on Thursday said it has set up its temporary office in Bellary.
CBI requested those who wish to provide information on illegal mining to either contact its office in Bellary or here.
The agency has arrested mining baron and former Karnataka minister G Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law BV Srinivasa Reddy, the managing director of Obulapuram Mining Corporation, on August 5 and they have been lodged in Chanchalguda jail in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees