CBI opens office in Bellary
Bangalore: CBI which is investigating into illegal mining in Karnataka on Thursday said it has set up its temporary office in Bellary.
CBI requested those who wish to provide information on illegal mining to either contact its office in Bellary or here.
The agency has arrested mining baron and former Karnataka minister G Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law BV Srinivasa Reddy, the managing director of Obulapuram Mining Corporation, on August 5 and they have been lodged in Chanchalguda jail in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Lionel Messi retires: List of other Argentine footballers who have followed their captain into retirement
- Hubby Rohit Roy lashes out at wife Dimpy Ganguly’s haters who trolled her for getting pregnant before marriage
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to decide final payout for central government employees on June 29
- Apple cheers 2016 Pride celebration with a special rainbow Apple Watch!