CBI opens office in Bellary
Bangalore: CBI which is investigating into illegal mining in Karnataka on Thursday said it has set up its temporary office in Bellary.
CBI requested those who wish to provide information on illegal mining to either contact its office in Bellary or here.
The agency has arrested mining baron and former Karnataka minister G Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law BV Srinivasa Reddy, the managing director of Obulapuram Mining Corporation, on August 5 and they have been lodged in Chanchalguda jail in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'