CBI opens office in Bellary
Bangalore: CBI which is investigating into illegal mining in Karnataka on Thursday said it has set up its temporary office in Bellary.
CBI requested those who wish to provide information on illegal mining to either contact its office in Bellary or here.
The agency has arrested mining baron and former Karnataka minister G Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law BV Srinivasa Reddy, the managing director of Obulapuram Mining Corporation, on August 5 and they have been lodged in Chanchalguda jail in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city