CBI serves notice on Reddy associate
Bellary: CBI on Sunday served a notice on a close
associate of arrested former minister and mining magnate G
Janardhana Reddy directing him to appear before it tomorrow in
connection with the illegal mining probe.
The notice was served on Swastik Nagaraj asking him to
appear before the CBI office here, CBI sources said.
Reddy was arrested by CBI on August five and has been
lodged at Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say
- Dengue cases jump to 90 in Delhi, 40 cases last week
- UNBELIEVABLE! Cristiano Ronaldo to have an international airport named after him
- Islamic State group claims second German attack in a week