CBI serves notice on Reddy associate
Bellary: CBI on Sunday served a notice on a close
associate of arrested former minister and mining magnate G
Janardhana Reddy directing him to appear before it tomorrow in
connection with the illegal mining probe.
The notice was served on Swastik Nagaraj asking him to
appear before the CBI office here, CBI sources said.
Reddy was arrested by CBI on August five and has been
lodged at Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog