CBI serves notice on Reddy associate
Bellary: CBI on Sunday served a notice on a close
associate of arrested former minister and mining magnate G
Janardhana Reddy directing him to appear before it tomorrow in
connection with the illegal mining probe.
The notice was served on Swastik Nagaraj asking him to
appear before the CBI office here, CBI sources said.
Reddy was arrested by CBI on August five and has been
lodged at Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter