CBI serves notice on Reddy associate
Bellary: CBI on Sunday served a notice on a close
associate of arrested former minister and mining magnate G
Janardhana Reddy directing him to appear before it tomorrow in
connection with the illegal mining probe.
The notice was served on Swastik Nagaraj asking him to
appear before the CBI office here, CBI sources said.
Reddy was arrested by CBI on August five and has been
lodged at Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brave jawans gun down six militants in encounters in Kashmir's Kupwara - Know gunbattle details
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus