CBI team visits OMC mining area
Bellary: Continuing its investigations
into illegal mining, a CBI team Thursday visited mining areas of Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) on the Karnataka-Andhra
The team, headed by Assistant Superintendent of Police Khan, inspected Antargangamma Konda mining area where Associated Mining Company (AMC), owned by the arrested mining baron G Janardhana Reddy, is located, CBI sources said here.
The team inspected the border markings and also mining
areas suspected to have been encroached by the AMC.
A CBI source said the agency was contemplating attachment
of properties of Janardhana Reddy in connection with illegal
The agency also requested the district administration to
provide it a suitable office building for its functioning.
Deputy Commissioner Amlan Aditya Biswas said a suitable
building would be allotted shortly.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology