Chandramouli resigns from the post of SPP
Bangalore: The Special Public Prosecutor HS Chandramouli on Wednesday resigned from his post.
However, his resignation is yet to be accepted by the government.
Speaking to a news agency, Chandramouli said "a rumour has been doing the rounds that Dorairaju is going to replace me. Since I have also been a well wisher of the government, I do not want to come in the way of the smooth functioning of the department and therefore have submitted my resignation to the government".
Chandramouli was appointed SPP by BS Yeddyurappa when he was the chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Religious tensions bristle in Myanmar village after mosque destroyed
- After IITs, HRD Ministry hikes fees in NITs, IISERs
- Was Test captain Virat Kohli overruled by BCCI, CAC in India coach appointment?
- Swami Prasad Maurya is a traitor: Mayawati
- Gold slips from 26-month high, down Rs 485 on fall in demand