Chandramouli resigns from the post of SPP
Bangalore: The Special Public Prosecutor HS Chandramouli on Wednesday resigned from his post.
However, his resignation is yet to be accepted by the government.
Speaking to a news agency, Chandramouli said "a rumour has been doing the rounds that Dorairaju is going to replace me. Since I have also been a well wisher of the government, I do not want to come in the way of the smooth functioning of the department and therefore have submitted my resignation to the government".
Chandramouli was appointed SPP by BS Yeddyurappa when he was the chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users