Chandramouli resigns from the post of SPP
Bangalore: The Special Public Prosecutor HS Chandramouli on Wednesday resigned from his post.
However, his resignation is yet to be accepted by the government.
Speaking to a news agency, Chandramouli said "a rumour has been doing the rounds that Dorairaju is going to replace me. Since I have also been a well wisher of the government, I do not want to come in the way of the smooth functioning of the department and therefore have submitted my resignation to the government".
Chandramouli was appointed SPP by BS Yeddyurappa when he was the chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway