Chandramouli resigns from the post of SPP
Bangalore: The Special Public Prosecutor HS Chandramouli on Wednesday resigned from his post.
However, his resignation is yet to be accepted by the government.
Speaking to a news agency, Chandramouli said "a rumour has been doing the rounds that Dorairaju is going to replace me. Since I have also been a well wisher of the government, I do not want to come in the way of the smooth functioning of the department and therefore have submitted my resignation to the government".
Chandramouli was appointed SPP by BS Yeddyurappa when he was the chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers