Chiranjeevi to campaign in border areas with AP
Bangalore: Telugu filmstar and Union Minister Chiranjeevi on Friday said he would campaign for Congress candidates in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas in the run-up to the May 05 Assembly Elections in Karnataka.
"At the request of Union Minister KH Muniayappa, I will be campaigning for Congress candidates in the coming Assembly Elections in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas, including Chikkaballapur and Kolar," Chiranjeevi told reporters after attending a function here.
The party High Command would decide the dates for campaigning in these areas, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack