Chiranjeevi to campaign in border areas with AP
Bangalore: Telugu filmstar and Union Minister Chiranjeevi on Friday said he would campaign for Congress candidates in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas in the run-up to the May 05 Assembly Elections in Karnataka.
"At the request of Union Minister KH Muniayappa, I will be campaigning for Congress candidates in the coming Assembly Elections in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas, including Chikkaballapur and Kolar," Chiranjeevi told reporters after attending a function here.
The party High Command would decide the dates for campaigning in these areas, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees