Chiranjeevi to campaign in border areas with AP
Bangalore: Telugu filmstar and Union Minister Chiranjeevi on Friday said he would campaign for Congress candidates in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas in the run-up to the May 05 Assembly Elections in Karnataka.
"At the request of Union Minister KH Muniayappa, I will be campaigning for Congress candidates in the coming Assembly Elections in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas, including Chikkaballapur and Kolar," Chiranjeevi told reporters after attending a function here.
The party High Command would decide the dates for campaigning in these areas, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic