Chiranjeevi to campaign in border areas with AP
Bangalore: Telugu filmstar and Union Minister Chiranjeevi on Friday said he would campaign for Congress candidates in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas in the run-up to the May 05 Assembly Elections in Karnataka.
"At the request of Union Minister KH Muniayappa, I will be campaigning for Congress candidates in the coming Assembly Elections in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas, including Chikkaballapur and Kolar," Chiranjeevi told reporters after attending a function here.
The party High Command would decide the dates for campaigning in these areas, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II