Chiranjeevi to campaign in border areas with AP
Bangalore: Telugu filmstar and Union Minister Chiranjeevi on Friday said he would campaign for Congress candidates in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas in the run-up to the May 05 Assembly Elections in Karnataka.
"At the request of Union Minister KH Muniayappa, I will be campaigning for Congress candidates in the coming Assembly Elections in Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh border areas, including Chikkaballapur and Kolar," Chiranjeevi told reporters after attending a function here.
The party High Command would decide the dates for campaigning in these areas, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing