CM to call Maha leaders to discuss border dispute
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV
Sadananda Gowda on Wednesday said he planned to call on leaders from
Maharashtra and Shiv Sena Chief Bal Thackeray to discuss the
boundary dispute between the two states and find a solution.
Certain statements made by Shiv Sena supremo and his son
Uddhav Thackeray on Belgaum issue has provoked some people and
created confusion, he told reporters here.
He alleged that statements issued by members of the
Maharasthra Ekikaran Samithi (MES) were "misleading" people.
He appealed to Maharashtra leaders to desist from making
provocative statements and described people of the
neighbouring state as "our brothers".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred