Cocaine worth about Rs one crore seized
Bangalore: The CID on Wednesday arrested three
persons and cocaine worth nearly Rs one crore in the
international market was seized from them.
"The three accused - Sayyad Najeeb, Sayyad Nadeem and
Imran Sheikh - all in the age group of 22-25 years were
arrested and 750 grams of cocaine worth about Rs one crore in
the international market was seized from them during a raid in
Illyas Nagar area" Deputy Superintedent of Police, CID, C
B Kauri said.
In another raid, three others were nabbed and 3.5 kg
charas valued at Rs 4.5 lakh in the international market was
seized from them. Those arrested were identified as Shahid,
Parvez Ahmed and Sayyad Rakhmatullah, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack