Complaint against BSY to be heard on Oct 29
Bangalore: A Lokayukta court on Monday adjourned
till October 29 hearing of a private complaint against former
Karnataka chief minister B S Yeddyurappa and his family in a
case related to illegal denotification of government land.
The Lokayukta police has already submitted its report to
the court on its investigation into the case.
In the complaint filed by city-based advocate Sirajin
Basha, Yeddyurappa and five others, including his sons and
son-in-law, were accused of irregularities in denotifying
government land at Rachenahalli in Bangalore South taluk which
caused an estimated loss of about Rs 40 crore to the state
This is the first complaint out of the five filed by
Basha on which the court took cognisance and ordered probe by
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today