Complaint filed against BJP MLA Arvind Limbavali
Bangalore: A private complaint was on Saturday
filed before the Lokayukta court against a mutt seer, a BJP
MLA and six others, charging them with cheating and forging
documents of candidates for appointment as lecturers in an
educational institution run by the mutt.
Suresh, a former lecturer, in his complaint charged
Murugarajendra Shivakumar Swami of Muruga mutt, Chitrudurga
and also President of SJM Vidyapeetha, BJP legislator Arvind
Limbavali, former Principal Secretary, Higher Education, A S
Srikant and five others in forging the said documents.
The court after admitting the complaint, posted it to
April 9 for orders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today