Complaint filed against BJP MLA Arvind Limbavali
Bangalore: A private complaint was on Saturday
filed before the Lokayukta court against a mutt seer, a BJP
MLA and six others, charging them with cheating and forging
documents of candidates for appointment as lecturers in an
educational institution run by the mutt.
Suresh, a former lecturer, in his complaint charged
Murugarajendra Shivakumar Swami of Muruga mutt, Chitrudurga
and also President of SJM Vidyapeetha, BJP legislator Arvind
Limbavali, former Principal Secretary, Higher Education, A S
Srikant and five others in forging the said documents.
The court after admitting the complaint, posted it to
April 9 for orders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest