Complaint filed against BJP MLA Arvind Limbavali
Bangalore: A private complaint was on Saturday
filed before the Lokayukta court against a mutt seer, a BJP
MLA and six others, charging them with cheating and forging
documents of candidates for appointment as lecturers in an
educational institution run by the mutt.
Suresh, a former lecturer, in his complaint charged
Murugarajendra Shivakumar Swami of Muruga mutt, Chitrudurga
and also President of SJM Vidyapeetha, BJP legislator Arvind
Limbavali, former Principal Secretary, Higher Education, A S
Srikant and five others in forging the said documents.
The court after admitting the complaint, posted it to
April 9 for orders.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living