Complaint filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas, others
Bangalore: A private complaint was on Friday filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas and others before the Lokayukta Court today alleging illegal notification of a piece of land belonging to a builder in his name.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao posted the complaint to April 19 for further hearing.
The complainant, Ashwin Pai, a private builder, accused Srinivas of misusing his position as an MLA to get the land, which belonged to Pai, notified in his name as playground for a school run by him (Srinivas). Srinivas is already facing another disproportionate asset case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know