Complaint filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas, others
Bangalore: A private complaint was on Friday filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas and others before the Lokayukta Court today alleging illegal notification of a piece of land belonging to a builder in his name.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao posted the complaint to April 19 for further hearing.
The complainant, Ashwin Pai, a private builder, accused Srinivas of misusing his position as an MLA to get the land, which belonged to Pai, notified in his name as playground for a school run by him (Srinivas). Srinivas is already facing another disproportionate asset case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?