Complaint filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas, others
Bangalore: A private complaint was on Friday filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas and others before the Lokayukta Court today alleging illegal notification of a piece of land belonging to a builder in his name.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao posted the complaint to April 19 for further hearing.
The complainant, Ashwin Pai, a private builder, accused Srinivas of misusing his position as an MLA to get the land, which belonged to Pai, notified in his name as playground for a school run by him (Srinivas). Srinivas is already facing another disproportionate asset case.
- Smoking inside home makes kids ill
- Turkey says prevented 85 security incidents since January
- Nagaland Board of School Education (HSLC) Class 10 Results 2016 to be declared today; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Yusuf Pathan's heroics power Kolkata Knight Riders to five-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen