Complaint filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas, others
Bangalore: A private complaint was on Friday filed against BJP MLA M Srinivas and others before the Lokayukta Court today alleging illegal notification of a piece of land belonging to a builder in his name.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao posted the complaint to April 19 for further hearing.
The complainant, Ashwin Pai, a private builder, accused Srinivas of misusing his position as an MLA to get the land, which belonged to Pai, notified in his name as playground for a school run by him (Srinivas). Srinivas is already facing another disproportionate asset case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read