Complaint filed against IGP in Lokayukta
Bangalore: A private complaint has been filed before the Lokayukta against Inspector General of Police (Central) Amar Kumar Pandey alleging corruption and dereliction of duty.
The complainant, Yeddyurappa, a guest lecturer with the Police Academy here, recently charged Pandey with collecting Rs 65,000 each from 74 excise sub-inspectors to impart training despite collecting Rs 1.38 crore from the excise department for the same purpose, when he was the Director of Karnataka Police Academy.
The complaint is being scrutinised by the Lokayukta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi