Congress fields Ram Prasad from Bellary
New Delhi: Congress on Thursday announced Ram
Prasad as its candidate for by-poll to Bellary Assembly seat
in Karnataka to be held on November 30.
The announcement was made by party general secretary
Election in Bellary was necessiated after BJP leader B
Sreeramulu resigned from the seat a few months back. He is
now contesting from the same constituency as a rebel BJP
In yet another decision, the party announced the
candidature of Ram Sundar Tarait from Laukana seat for the
Assembly by-poll in Bihar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!