Congress worker dies during padayatra
Bangalore: A 68-year-old Congress worker on Sunday died of heart attack during the Congress` Bellary Chalo
Chikkamariah collapsed while undertaking the 320-km
He was rushed to M S Ramaiah Hospital, where he was
declared brought dead, hospital sources said.
Congress on Sunday kick started the padayatra from the city
to highlight "failure" of the BJP government in Karnataka on
various issues, including illegal mining.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Read this to know where Barack Obama will stay after retirement!
- Virat Kohli plays straight without compromising technique: Sachin Tendulkar
- PMO monitoring social media activity of ministers, tutoring them to efficiently use Twitter, Facebook: Report
- Kaka called up for Brazil's Centenary Copa America squad
- I see every day as a new day: Virat Kohli on his dream run