Congress worker dies during padayatra
Bangalore: A 68-year-old Congress worker on Sunday died of heart attack during the Congress` Bellary Chalo
Chikkamariah collapsed while undertaking the 320-km
He was rushed to M S Ramaiah Hospital, where he was
declared brought dead, hospital sources said.
Congress on Sunday kick started the padayatra from the city
to highlight "failure" of the BJP government in Karnataka on
various issues, including illegal mining.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'