Constable arrested for SI`s murder remanded to police custody
Bangalore: A local court on Monday remanded to police custody till February 4 a constable who was arrested on the charge of killing a Sub Inspector in Bangalore Rural district.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Chandrashekara Reddy remanded Anand Kumar to police custody for investigation.
Anand Kumar, a constable in Rajankunte police station, was arrested for allegedly shooting to death Vijay Kumar, SI of the same station, over a quarrel regarding duty allotment yesterday.
He allegedly fired from his rifle, injuring the SI on his head and chest. Vijay Kumar succumbed to his injuries on the way to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter