Constable arrested for SI`s murder remanded to police custody
Bangalore: A local court on Monday remanded to police custody till February 4 a constable who was arrested on the charge of killing a Sub Inspector in Bangalore Rural district.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Chandrashekara Reddy remanded Anand Kumar to police custody for investigation.
Anand Kumar, a constable in Rajankunte police station, was arrested for allegedly shooting to death Vijay Kumar, SI of the same station, over a quarrel regarding duty allotment yesterday.
He allegedly fired from his rifle, injuring the SI on his head and chest. Vijay Kumar succumbed to his injuries on the way to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!