Cordial terms necessary between party, govt: Karnataka CM
Bangalore: Appointing a coordination panel to ensure cordial relations between Congress party and its government in the state was a matter entirely in the hands of the party high command and he had no role in it, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said on Sunday.
There should be a cordial relationship between the party and the state government for the development of the state, the CM told reporters at his official residence `Krishna` here.
"But I neither have any information about formation of the committee nor any idea about its (likely) members," he added.
"The party high command will decide on the committee if one is appointed. But so far I have no idea about its formation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- SunRisers Hyderabad enter maiden IPL final with four-wicket win over Gujarat Lions
- Over 80 percent of world's city dwellers breathe polluted air: WHO
- CBSE class 10 results 2016 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class X Results, CBSE Class 10th X Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 PM
- 'Third Front' leaders attend Mamata Banerjee's swearing-in as West Bengal CM; 42 ministers take oath
- Panasonic launches 4G VoLTE smartphone Eluga A2 at Rs 9,490