Cordial terms necessary between party, govt: Karnataka CM
Bangalore: Appointing a coordination panel to ensure cordial relations between Congress party and its government in the state was a matter entirely in the hands of the party high command and he had no role in it, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said on Sunday.
There should be a cordial relationship between the party and the state government for the development of the state, the CM told reporters at his official residence `Krishna` here.
"But I neither have any information about formation of the committee nor any idea about its (likely) members," he added.
"The party high command will decide on the committee if one is appointed. But so far I have no idea about its formation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Japan, China, S.Korea diplomats meet after North Korea launch
- Audio-Technica launches noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones
- RSS defamation case: Supreme Court to hear Rahul Gandhi's appeal
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S, 3S Prime to go on sale today
- Sakshi Malik arrives to rousing reception, felicitated by Haryana government