Cordial terms necessary between party, govt: Karnataka CM
Bangalore: Appointing a coordination panel to ensure cordial relations between Congress party and its government in the state was a matter entirely in the hands of the party high command and he had no role in it, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said on Sunday.
There should be a cordial relationship between the party and the state government for the development of the state, the CM told reporters at his official residence `Krishna` here.
"But I neither have any information about formation of the committee nor any idea about its (likely) members," he added.
"The party high command will decide on the committee if one is appointed. But so far I have no idea about its formation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH