CPI-M will not allow opening of Walmart stores in India: Karat
Bangalore: CPI-M leader Prakash Karat on Tuesday said his party would not allow opening of stores in India by Walmart.
Addressing a party rally at Freedom Park here, Karat also referred to the Walmart lobbying issue, as he slammed the Government`s decision to allow FDI in multi-brand retail.
State party leaders also spoke at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security