CPI-M will not allow opening of Walmart stores in India: Karat
Bangalore: CPI-M leader Prakash Karat on Tuesday said his party would not allow opening of stores in India by Walmart.
Addressing a party rally at Freedom Park here, Karat also referred to the Walmart lobbying issue, as he slammed the Government`s decision to allow FDI in multi-brand retail.
State party leaders also spoke at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- Five held for 'slaughtering' three cows in Maharashtra
- Delhi LG cancelled AAP govt order on compensation by discoms: Arvind Kejriwal
- Bihar flood toll reaches 156, twins born on boat
- Hinduism all about love, faith and intimacy with all: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- Who are you? Watch dog's reaction seeing himself on mirror – Very Funny