Custody of mining baron Reddy, others extended till April 29
Bangalore: The CBI Special Court here on Monday extended till April 29 the judicial custody of former Karnataka minister and mining baron G Janardhana Reddy and his close associate Mehfuz Ali Khan in connection with the alleged iron ore scam.
The judicial custody of the other four associates of the duo which ended today was also extended till April 29.
All the six accused were produced before CBI Special Court judge Shreeshananda through video conferencing from Parappana Agrahara prison here where they are lodged.
The other accused in the case are: former government officials S Muthaiah, S P Raju, Swastik Nagaraj and Karapudi Mahesh.
They have been arrested in connection with the alleged scam relating to export of iron ore from Belekeri port in Uttara Kannada district being probed by the CBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India