Custody of mining baron Reddy, others extended till April 29
Bangalore: The CBI Special Court here on Monday extended till April 29 the judicial custody of former Karnataka minister and mining baron G Janardhana Reddy and his close associate Mehfuz Ali Khan in connection with the alleged iron ore scam.
The judicial custody of the other four associates of the duo which ended today was also extended till April 29.
All the six accused were produced before CBI Special Court judge Shreeshananda through video conferencing from Parappana Agrahara prison here where they are lodged.
The other accused in the case are: former government officials S Muthaiah, S P Raju, Swastik Nagaraj and Karapudi Mahesh.
They have been arrested in connection with the alleged scam relating to export of iron ore from Belekeri port in Uttara Kannada district being probed by the CBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Xiaomi MIUI 8 ROM starts rolling out: Know which phones in India will get the update
- Denied help by hospital authorities, Odisha man walks 10-km carrying wife's dead body; WATCH
- Salman Khan's fan trolled, criticised Yogeshwar Dutt after he was out of Olympics. Here's his FITTING reply
- Setback for NSUI as ABVP wins big in student union polls in Rajasthan
- North Korea leader says missile test `greatest success`