Daughter rape: French diplomat moves bail petition
Bangalore: French diplomat Pascal Mazurier, arrested on the charge of raping his four-year-old daughter, on Wednesday moved a bail petition in a local court here,police said.
The bail petition has been moved before a Fast Track Court, police sources said.
A magisterial court yesterday extended by 14 days the judicial custody of Mazurier who was arrested on June 19 on the basis of a complaint filed by his Indian wife Suja Jones, a native of Kerala, alleging that he had raped their four-year-old daughter.
Mazurier, is the Deputy Head of Chancery in the Consulate of France here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY