Engg student commits suicide in Bangalore
Bangalore: A 20 year-old girl engineering
student allegedly committed suicide in her college hostel in
Basavanapura here in the early hours on Monday.
Srividya, a native of Madikeri (Kodagu District), doing
her third semester in Information Sciences at the private
college, was found hanging from the ceiling of the hostel
room, police said.
A death note saying nobody was responsible for her death
and she had taken the extreme step as she had failed in two
subjects in third semester, was found, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok