Engineering student commits suicide
Bangalore: A 20 year-old engineering
student committed suicide by hanging in his college hostel
room here, police said.
The deceased, hailing from Bihar, was doing his second
semester of engineering in PESIT college, police said.
They said no suicide note was found in the room where he
was staying alone.
His classmates, who were questioned, said he had not fared
well in his exams, which could have made him take the extreme
Police said the student`s parents have been informed and
they would arrive here by this afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi