Engineering student commits suicide
Bangalore: A 20 year-old engineering
student committed suicide by hanging in his college hostel
room here, police said.
The deceased, hailing from Bihar, was doing his second
semester of engineering in PESIT college, police said.
They said no suicide note was found in the room where he
was staying alone.
His classmates, who were questioned, said he had not fared
well in his exams, which could have made him take the extreme
Police said the student`s parents have been informed and
they would arrive here by this afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video