Final report on complaint against Yeddy on Jan 30
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court here on Tuesday
granted time till January 30 to the Lokayukta police to file
its final report on its probe into a private complaint filed
against former chief minister B S Yeddyurppa alleging
irregularities in award of Bhadra irrigation project.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao asked the police to file their
report on January 30 and adjourned the matter.
Police informed the court that it has completed
investigation into the issue and was in the process of seeking
legal opinion on the report it has compiled.
JDS leader Y S V Datta had filed the complaint alleging
financial irregularities in awarding the irrigation project
contract to a firm by Yeddyurappa when he was the chief
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list