Final report on complaint against Yeddy on Jan 30
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court here on Tuesday
granted time till January 30 to the Lokayukta police to file
its final report on its probe into a private complaint filed
against former chief minister B S Yeddyurppa alleging
irregularities in award of Bhadra irrigation project.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao asked the police to file their
report on January 30 and adjourned the matter.
Police informed the court that it has completed
investigation into the issue and was in the process of seeking
legal opinion on the report it has compiled.
JDS leader Y S V Datta had filed the complaint alleging
financial irregularities in awarding the irrigation project
contract to a firm by Yeddyurappa when he was the chief
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India