Final report on complaint against Yeddy on Jan 30
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court here on Tuesday
granted time till January 30 to the Lokayukta police to file
its final report on its probe into a private complaint filed
against former chief minister B S Yeddyurppa alleging
irregularities in award of Bhadra irrigation project.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao asked the police to file their
report on January 30 and adjourned the matter.
Police informed the court that it has completed
investigation into the issue and was in the process of seeking
legal opinion on the report it has compiled.
JDS leader Y S V Datta had filed the complaint alleging
financial irregularities in awarding the irrigation project
contract to a firm by Yeddyurappa when he was the chief
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand