Final report on complaint against Yeddy on Jan 30
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court here on Tuesday
granted time till January 30 to the Lokayukta police to file
its final report on its probe into a private complaint filed
against former chief minister B S Yeddyurppa alleging
irregularities in award of Bhadra irrigation project.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao asked the police to file their
report on January 30 and adjourned the matter.
Police informed the court that it has completed
investigation into the issue and was in the process of seeking
legal opinion on the report it has compiled.
JDS leader Y S V Datta had filed the complaint alleging
financial irregularities in awarding the irrigation project
contract to a firm by Yeddyurappa when he was the chief
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?