Final report on complaint against Yeddy on Jan 30
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court here on Tuesday
granted time till January 30 to the Lokayukta police to file
its final report on its probe into a private complaint filed
against former chief minister B S Yeddyurppa alleging
irregularities in award of Bhadra irrigation project.
Judge N K Sudhindra Rao asked the police to file their
report on January 30 and adjourned the matter.
Police informed the court that it has completed
investigation into the issue and was in the process of seeking
legal opinion on the report it has compiled.
JDS leader Y S V Datta had filed the complaint alleging
financial irregularities in awarding the irrigation project
contract to a firm by Yeddyurappa when he was the chief
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31