FIR lodged against former MLA
Haveri: Halageri police on Monday registered an FIR against former Byadagi MLA Rudrappa Lamani
for allegedly obstructing a tahisldar from taking action
against an illegal stone crushing unit owned by him.
"We have registered an FIR against Lamani for obstructing
tahsildar of Ranebennur taluk, Mohammad Jabbar from performing
his duties", police sources said.
According to police, Lamani recently obstructed Jabbar who
had gone the stone crushing unit to stop the work on the
ground it was being done without a licence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail