Fire breaks out at Bangalore hotel, no casualties reported
Bangalore: A major fire broke out Monday in Bangalore’s Konark Hotel on Residency Road. However, no casualties were reported in the incident.
According to reports, fire broke out at the fifth floor of the hotel but all the occupants were quickly evacuated and moved to a safer place.
Top police officials and at least five teams of fire brigade were immediately rushed to the spot to douse the fire, which is yet to be contained.
As per the latest reports, at least eleven fire tenders are still battling hard to douse the fire.
Preliminary investigating into the matter suggests that fire was caused due to short-circuit at the fifth floor of the hotel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray