Fire breaks out at Bangalore hotel, no casualties reported
Bangalore: A major fire broke out Monday in Bangalore’s Konark Hotel on Residency Road. However, no casualties were reported in the incident.
According to reports, fire broke out at the fifth floor of the hotel but all the occupants were quickly evacuated and moved to a safer place.
Top police officials and at least five teams of fire brigade were immediately rushed to the spot to douse the fire, which is yet to be contained.
As per the latest reports, at least eleven fire tenders are still battling hard to douse the fire.
Preliminary investigating into the matter suggests that fire was caused due to short-circuit at the fifth floor of the hotel.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!