Fire breaks out at Bangalore hotel, no casualties reported
Bangalore: A major fire broke out Monday in Bangalore’s Konark Hotel on Residency Road. However, no casualties were reported in the incident.
According to reports, fire broke out at the fifth floor of the hotel but all the occupants were quickly evacuated and moved to a safer place.
Top police officials and at least five teams of fire brigade were immediately rushed to the spot to douse the fire, which is yet to be contained.
As per the latest reports, at least eleven fire tenders are still battling hard to douse the fire.
Preliminary investigating into the matter suggests that fire was caused due to short-circuit at the fifth floor of the hotel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video