Fire breaks out at Bangalore hotel, no casualties reported
Bangalore: A major fire broke out Monday in Bangalore’s Konark Hotel on Residency Road. However, no casualties were reported in the incident.
According to reports, fire broke out at the fifth floor of the hotel but all the occupants were quickly evacuated and moved to a safer place.
Top police officials and at least five teams of fire brigade were immediately rushed to the spot to douse the fire, which is yet to be contained.
As per the latest reports, at least eleven fire tenders are still battling hard to douse the fire.
Preliminary investigating into the matter suggests that fire was caused due to short-circuit at the fifth floor of the hotel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery