Five pilgrims killed, 7 injured in road accident in Bidar
Bangalore: Five pilgrims were killed and seven
injured when the van in which they were travelling collided
with a lorry near Humnabad in Bidar district today.
They were returning from the temple town of Tirupati in
Andhra Pradesh to Mungrol village in Maharashtra`s Osmanabad
district when the mishap occurred, police said.
The van driver was among those killed.
While four were killed on the spot, another succumbed to
injuries in a hospital at Humnabad, where the injured were
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender