Former ISRO chiefs mum on Antrix-Devas reports
Bangalore: Former chiefs of ISRO on Sunday chose
to keep mum on the findings of the two reports based on which
punitive action has been taken against four space scientists
on the Antrix-Devas deal.
"... I am shutting myself from this. I am not saying
anything. Don`t pursue this with me," former ISRO Chairman K
Another former ISRO chief Prof UR Rao also declined to
comment on the reports.
The Department of Space had last night made public the
report of the High Power Review Committee made up of BK
Chaturvedi and Prof Roddam Narasimha and (only) conclusions
and recommendations of the five-member high-level team (HLT),
headed by former Chief Vigilance Commissioner Pratyush Sinha.
The Sinha committee indicted former ISRO chief Madhavan
Nair and three other senior scientists, A Bhaskaranarayana, K
R Sridhara Murthi and KN Shankara for acts of commission in
It said the deal lacked transparency and recommended action
against the scientists, all of whom have retired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack