Former ISRO chiefs mum on Antrix-Devas reports
Bangalore: Former chiefs of ISRO on Sunday chose
to keep mum on the findings of the two reports based on which
punitive action has been taken against four space scientists
on the Antrix-Devas deal.
"... I am shutting myself from this. I am not saying
anything. Don`t pursue this with me," former ISRO Chairman K
Another former ISRO chief Prof UR Rao also declined to
comment on the reports.
The Department of Space had last night made public the
report of the High Power Review Committee made up of BK
Chaturvedi and Prof Roddam Narasimha and (only) conclusions
and recommendations of the five-member high-level team (HLT),
headed by former Chief Vigilance Commissioner Pratyush Sinha.
The Sinha committee indicted former ISRO chief Madhavan
Nair and three other senior scientists, A Bhaskaranarayana, K
R Sridhara Murthi and KN Shankara for acts of commission in
It said the deal lacked transparency and recommended action
against the scientists, all of whom have retired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof