Four killed in Karnataka road mishap
Shimoga: Four persons, including three members of a family, drowned when their car fell into a roadside open well in the district on Saturday, police said.
The mishap occurred at Kaspadi Cross in Sagar taluk on Bangalore-Honavar Highway early this morning when the driver lost control of the car while negotiating a curve.
43-year old Goutam Roy, his wife and 12-year old daughter besides the driver, all residents of Mysore, died in the mishap, police said, adding, the family was on way to Goa on a holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you