Four killed in Karnataka road mishap
Shimoga: Four persons, including three members of a family, drowned when their car fell into a roadside open well in the district on Saturday, police said.
The mishap occurred at Kaspadi Cross in Sagar taluk on Bangalore-Honavar Highway early this morning when the driver lost control of the car while negotiating a curve.
43-year old Goutam Roy, his wife and 12-year old daughter besides the driver, all residents of Mysore, died in the mishap, police said, adding, the family was on way to Goa on a holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef