Four killed in Karnataka road mishap
Shimoga: Four persons, including three members of a family, drowned when their car fell into a roadside open well in the district on Saturday, police said.
The mishap occurred at Kaspadi Cross in Sagar taluk on Bangalore-Honavar Highway early this morning when the driver lost control of the car while negotiating a curve.
43-year old Goutam Roy, his wife and 12-year old daughter besides the driver, all residents of Mysore, died in the mishap, police said, adding, the family was on way to Goa on a holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'