Four killed in Karnataka road mishap
Shimoga: Four persons, including three members of a family, drowned when their car fell into a roadside open well in the district on Saturday, police said.
The mishap occurred at Kaspadi Cross in Sagar taluk on Bangalore-Honavar Highway early this morning when the driver lost control of the car while negotiating a curve.
43-year old Goutam Roy, his wife and 12-year old daughter besides the driver, all residents of Mysore, died in the mishap, police said, adding, the family was on way to Goa on a holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details