Gang loots ATM van, decamp with Rs 65 lakh
Bangalore: A four-member gang waylaid a van carrying cash to an ATM here and decamped with Rs 65 lakh, police said friday.
The gang waylaid the van when it was proceeding from Electronic City to fill cash in the Union Bank of India`s ATM in Jayanagar last night.
After spraying chili powder into the eyes of those inside the van and threatening the security person, they decamped with Rs 65 lakh cash, police said.
The gang had come in two motorcycles, they said, adding, hunt was on for the gang members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH