Gang loots ATM van, decamp with Rs 65 lakh
Bangalore: A four-member gang waylaid a van carrying cash to an ATM here and decamped with Rs 65 lakh, police said on Friday.
The gang waylaid the van when it was proceeding from Electronic City to fill cash in the Union Bank of India`s ATM in Jayanagar last night.
After spraying chili powder into the eyes of those inside the van and threatening the security person, they decamped with Rs 65 lakh cash, police said.
The gang had come in two motorcycles, they said, adding, hunt was on for the gang members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’