Gang loots ATM van, decamp with Rs 65 lakh
Bangalore: A four-member gang waylaid a van carrying cash to an ATM here and decamped with Rs 65 lakh, police said on Friday.
The gang waylaid the van when it was proceeding from Electronic City to fill cash in the Union Bank of India`s ATM in Jayanagar last night.
After spraying chili powder into the eyes of those inside the van and threatening the security person, they decamped with Rs 65 lakh cash, police said.
The gang had come in two motorcycles, they said, adding, hunt was on for the gang members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred