Gangubai `gurukul` to become operational soon
Hubli: The "gurukul" (music school) being
established here in memory of legendary Hindustani vocalist
Gangubai Hanagal would become operational soon, Karnataka
Rural Development and Panchayatraj Minister Jagadish Shettar
said here today.
Offering floral tributes to Hanagal, the doyen of Kirana
Gharana, on her first death anniversary, he said the Dr
Gangubai Gurukul Music School would soon be thrown open to the
students of music. Ninetyfive per cent of the construction
work was already over.
It would be one of the biggest gurukuls in the country,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie