Governor`s recommendation for Prez`s rule a welcome step: Cong
New Delhi: The Congress on Sunday night described
as a "welcome step" the recommendation of President`s rule in
"In view of the Supreme Court judgement this
government must go," party general secretary Madhusudan Mistry
Dubbing BS Yeddyurappa government as the "most
corrupt", he alleged that it has broken all constitutional
norms to remain in power.
"If Governor has recommended President`s Rule then it
is a welcome step," Mistry said.
He said that Congress workers in Karnataka would stage
demonstrations in every district headquarter and present
memorandum to the authorities against the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days