Govt proposal to hold cabinet meetings at taluks
Bangalore: The Karnataka government plans to
hold some of its cabinet meetings at taluks to know the pulse of the people in rural areas, Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa
said here Thursday.
"The government plans to hold some cabinet meetings at
taluks. This will enable us to know the pulse of the people in
rural parts of the state," he told reporters on the sidelines
of a function here.
He said the government is committed to development of the
state and was taking up initiatives with this goal in mind.
Yeddyruppa denied charges that memoranda submitted by the
public at `janata darshans` had not been taken up and said
these were followed up by the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS