`Gowda, Kumaraswamy desperate to regain power`
Bangalore: Opposition Leader in the assembly
and senior Congress leader Siddaramaiah today said both former
Prime Minister HD Deve Gowda and his son and former Chief
Minister HD Kumaraswamy are `desperate` to regain power.
"I never longed for power as do Deve Gowda and Kumaraswamy.
They are desperately striving to regain power," he told
Siddaramaiah had quit the JD(S) to join Congress.
Kumaraswamy had lambasted Siddaramaiah at Hubli yesterday
for suggesting Basavaraj Horatti as the JDS Chief Ministerial
candidate in the next elections, alleging he has lost his
mental balance and asked him to mind his party`s business.
Siddaramaiah exuded confidence of Congress winning the
Udupi-Chikamagalur Lok Sabha bypoll on March 18.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- RSS is against westernization, not modernization: Nitin Gadkari
- AAP govt, MCDs have responsibility to pay salaries: HC
- Bengaluru tops online learning in India: Coursera
- 50% Indian corporates open to working with start-ups
- SC notice to Centre, state governments on PIL for uploading FIR within 24 hours