Guv summons Karna Home Minister
Bangalore: As the issue of alleged
telephone tapping of Karnataka Lokayukta raged, Governor H R Bhardwaj on Friday summoned Home Minister R Ashoka to the Raj
Speaking to reporters later, Ashoka termed it as an
"He called me (to discuss) what all needs to be done
by the home department", he said, adding "No political issue
Responding to questions, Ashoka said he read about the
phone tapping issue only in the media and added the Lokayukta
had not lodged any police complaint.
After his report on illegal mining indicting Chief
Minister B S Yeddyurappa and four of his ministerial
colleagues was leaked, Lokayukta Santosh Hegde had said his
telephone was tapped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'