Guv summons Karna Home Minister
Bangalore: As the issue of alleged
telephone tapping of Karnataka Lokayukta raged, Governor H R Bhardwaj on Friday summoned Home Minister R Ashoka to the Raj
Speaking to reporters later, Ashoka termed it as an
"He called me (to discuss) what all needs to be done
by the home department", he said, adding "No political issue
Responding to questions, Ashoka said he read about the
phone tapping issue only in the media and added the Lokayukta
had not lodged any police complaint.
After his report on illegal mining indicting Chief
Minister B S Yeddyurappa and four of his ministerial
colleagues was leaked, Lokayukta Santosh Hegde had said his
telephone was tapped.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- India to clock GDP growth of 7.4% in FY17: HSBC
- Jallikattu will be conducted next year in Tamil Nadu if DMK comes to power: Karunanidhi
- Interrogate 'driving force' in AgustaWestland scam: 10 things Subramanian Swamy said in Rajya Sabha
- Facebook's Instagram has a flaw: Anyone can delete your comments!
- Some activities of ISIS but no alarming situation: Govt