HC reserves verdict on appeal by ComedK
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Wednesday reserved orders on an appeal by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges (Comedk), challenging the single judge`s order to redo the entire counselling process in respect of post-graduate dental courses.
Justice Ashok B Inchigeri on May 25 had directed ComedK to redo the entire counselling process in respect of post- graduate dental courses on a plea by 12 dental graduates.
ComedK had refused counselling to them on the ground that the counterfoils they produced did not carry the bank seal and in some cases DDs produced were of nationalised banks.
Thereafter ComedK challenged the single judge`s order. In the last hearing, the division bench headed by Chief Justice Vikramajit Sen had stayed the single judge order.
The division bench reserved its verdict for tomorrow when the case came up for hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!