HC reserves verdict on appeal by ComedK
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Wednesday reserved orders on an appeal by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges (Comedk), challenging the single judge`s order to redo the entire counselling process in respect of post-graduate dental courses.
Justice Ashok B Inchigeri on May 25 had directed ComedK to redo the entire counselling process in respect of post- graduate dental courses on a plea by 12 dental graduates.
ComedK had refused counselling to them on the ground that the counterfoils they produced did not carry the bank seal and in some cases DDs produced were of nationalised banks.
Thereafter ComedK challenged the single judge`s order. In the last hearing, the division bench headed by Chief Justice Vikramajit Sen had stayed the single judge order.
The division bench reserved its verdict for tomorrow when the case came up for hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials