Hearing on Eswarappa`s anticipatory plea adjourned to Dec 27
Shimoga (Karnataka): The Lokayukta Special Court here on Friday adjourned to December 27 further hearing on the anticipatory bail plea of Deputy Chief Minister K S Eswarappa and two of his family members in a disproportionate asset case against them.
Judge R M Shettar directed the complainant Vinod to file his objections to the anticipatory bail application.
Lokayukta police have registered a FIR against Eswarappa, his son K E Kantesh and daughter-in-law R Shalini on the private complaint accusing them of amassing assets disproportionate to their known sources of income.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog