Hearing on Eswarappa`s anticipatory plea adjourned to Dec 27
Shimoga (Karnataka): The Lokayukta Special Court here on Friday adjourned to December 27 further hearing on the anticipatory bail plea of Deputy Chief Minister K S Eswarappa and two of his family members in a disproportionate asset case against them.
Judge R M Shettar directed the complainant Vinod to file his objections to the anticipatory bail application.
Lokayukta police have registered a FIR against Eswarappa, his son K E Kantesh and daughter-in-law R Shalini on the private complaint accusing them of amassing assets disproportionate to their known sources of income.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan