Helicopter crash in Bangalore, 1 injured
Bangalore: A trainer two-seater helicopter crashed soon after take off at the HAL Rotary Wing Academy here Friday morning, leaving a trainee pilot injured.
The helicopter crashed moments after it took off. Since it had not attained higher altitude, the pilot received minor injuries and another escaped unhurt in the mishap, sources in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd said.
The mishap occurred during a regular training sortie, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter