Hospitals attached to medical colleges to offer free treatment
Bangalore: Hospitals attached to medical
colleges in Karnataka, including private ones, would offer
free treatment, including surgeries, and medicine to patients
on July one, celebrated as doctor`s day.
Informing this after a meeting, Medical Education Minister
Ramachandra Gowda said the day would be dedicated in memory of
former West Bengal Chief Minister Dr. B C Roy.
He said a nine-member panel has been constituted to pick
eminent doctors, who would be given awards on that day at a
function to be attended by Governor H R Bhardwaj and Chief
Minister B S Yeddyurappa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?