I will not leave Congress: Muraleedharan
Kozhikode: Former KPCC President K Muraleedharan, who is upset over the recent reconstitution of the District Congress Committee, Tuesday, said even if he had to face `insults` within the party, he will not leave Congress.
He told mediapersons that Karunakaran before his death had wanted his nominee at the helm of the DCC.
Apparently criticising KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala, without naming him, Muraleedharan said `no one can always sit on top of the elephant`.
AICC had on last Monday announced the full list of the reconstituted KPCC in which O. Abdurahman Kutty has been nominated as the Thrissur District Congress Committee.
Since the decision was taken by the high command, `I am accepting it`, Muraleedharan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS