I will not leave Congress: Muraleedharan
Kozhikode: Former KPCC President K Muraleedharan, who is upset over the recent reconstitution of the District Congress Committee, Tuesday, said even if he had to face `insults` within the party, he will not leave Congress.
He told mediapersons that Karunakaran before his death had wanted his nominee at the helm of the DCC.
Apparently criticising KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala, without naming him, Muraleedharan said `no one can always sit on top of the elephant`.
AICC had on last Monday announced the full list of the reconstituted KPCC in which O. Abdurahman Kutty has been nominated as the Thrissur District Congress Committee.
Since the decision was taken by the high command, `I am accepting it`, Muraleedharan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical