IISc professor commits suicide
Bangalore: Unable to cope with loneliness, a
professor with the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) on Friday
allegedly committed suicide in his apartment in Bangalore.
Parag Sadhale (47), who worked as the Assistant
Microbiology Professor at the IISc here, allegedly hanged
himself to death in his Sanjaynagar apartment, police said.
In past few days, Parag, a divorcee, had been sending
messages through emails and SMSes to his colleagues saying he
was feeling lonely, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred