IISc professor commits suicide
Bangalore: Unable to cope with loneliness, a
professor with the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) on Friday
allegedly committed suicide in his apartment in Bangalore.
Parag Sadhale (47), who worked as the Assistant
Microbiology Professor at the IISc here, allegedly hanged
himself to death in his Sanjaynagar apartment, police said.
In past few days, Parag, a divorcee, had been sending
messages through emails and SMSes to his colleagues saying he
was feeling lonely, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag
- UP polls: Congress main agenda is fighting corruption, not political parties: Raj Babbar
- Himachal Pradesh CM's wife to be further quizzed in PMLA case: ED to Delhi HC
- BSNL launches unlimited 3G plan for Rs 1,099, cuts rate by 50%
- No political appointments in pollution control boards: NGT