Iranian national nabbed for selling narcotic drugs
Bangalore: A 31-year-old Iranian national was arrested for selling narcotic drugs, police said here on Thursday.
Drugs and other substances worth Rs 5 lakh were confiscated from Saeidi Mozhdeh Ehsan yesterday, police said.
He was obtaining drugs from Goa and other places and selling it to known persons here for the past many years, police said.
Opium, charas, cocaine, ganja, syringes, tablets and Rs 690 cash were seized from him.
Ehsan came to India in 2005 to pursue his education and was studying in a private college here.
His visa, which expired earlier this year, had not been renewed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days