Iranian national nabbed for selling narcotic drugs
Bangalore: A 31-year-old Iranian national was arrested for selling narcotic drugs, police said here on Thursday.
Drugs and other substances worth Rs 5 lakh were confiscated from Saeidi Mozhdeh Ehsan yesterday, police said.
He was obtaining drugs from Goa and other places and selling it to known persons here for the past many years, police said.
Opium, charas, cocaine, ganja, syringes, tablets and Rs 690 cash were seized from him.
Ehsan came to India in 2005 to pursue his education and was studying in a private college here.
His visa, which expired earlier this year, had not been renewed, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India