Iranian national nabbed for selling narcotic drugs
Bangalore: A 31-year-old Iranian national was arrested for selling narcotic drugs, police said here on Thursday.
Drugs and other substances worth Rs 5 lakh were confiscated from Saeidi Mozhdeh Ehsan yesterday, police said.
He was obtaining drugs from Goa and other places and selling it to known persons here for the past many years, police said.
Opium, charas, cocaine, ganja, syringes, tablets and Rs 690 cash were seized from him.
Ehsan came to India in 2005 to pursue his education and was studying in a private college here.
His visa, which expired earlier this year, had not been renewed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Audio-Technica launches noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones
- RSS defamation case: Supreme Court to hear Rahul Gandhi's appeal
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S, 3S Prime to go on sale today
- Sakshi Malik arrives to rousing reception, felicitated by Haryana government
- Trump slams Clinton for `Third World`- style corruption