Iranian national nabbed for selling narcotic drugs
Bangalore: A 31-year-old Iranian national was arrested for selling narcotic drugs, police said here on Thursday.
Drugs and other substances worth Rs 5 lakh were confiscated from Saeidi Mozhdeh Ehsan yesterday, police said.
He was obtaining drugs from Goa and other places and selling it to known persons here for the past many years, police said.
Opium, charas, cocaine, ganja, syringes, tablets and Rs 690 cash were seized from him.
Ehsan came to India in 2005 to pursue his education and was studying in a private college here.
His visa, which expired earlier this year, had not been renewed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"