Iron ore scam: Reddy`s another associate arrested by CBI
Bangalore: One more associate of mining baron G Janardhana Reddy was arrested by CBI here on Saturday in connection with illegal iron ore export from Belekeri port in Karwar.
K Mahesh was produced before the CBI court today and remanded in police custody till March 8, CBI sources said.
Reddy`s another associate Swastik Nagaraj was also nabbed in this connection on February 28 and remanded in police custody till March 8 by the CBI court yesterday.
The CBI has been probing the iron ore scam subsequent to the Supreme Court directive in September 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August for SAARC meet