‘ISRO scientist enjoyed Devas hospitality in US’
Bangalore: Former scientific secretary at ISRO,
A Bhaskaranarayana enjoyed the hospitality of Devas during one
of his trips to the US, according to the five-member high
level team chaired by Pratyush Sinha, which examined the
controversial Antrix-Devas deal and identified acts of
omission and commission by government officials.
"It has also been brought to the notice of the High Level
Team that Shri Bhaskaranarayana on one of his visits to USA
enjoyed the hospitality of the private company in this case,"
the conclusions and recommendations of the HLT report, made
public by the Department of Space said on Saturday night.
"I have to explain why it is and what it is; what actually
happened," he said when asked about it.
On the two reports, he said he is studying them with
respect to "information given by us and see what they have
projected.... what we have given....and any misunderstanding
"Each sentence should be analyzed," said
Bhasakararanarayana, who was among the four scientists barred
from government jobs as a punitive action based on the two
Asked about his future course of action, he said he does
not have an exact idea. "I am just thinking of consulting
my colleagues, friends and well-wishers".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India