It is a vote for development, says Karnataka BJP
Bangalore: Karnataka unit BJP on Thursday hailed the party`s victory in Gujarat assembly elections for a third successive term, describing the mandate as a "vote for development".
Chief Minister Narendra Modi-led Government sought vote on the development agenda and people approved it, state unit President K S Eswarappa said in a statement here.
"In Karnataka also, the BJP Government has performed well in the last four-and-a-half years. We will seek vote on the basis of development and hope people will vote us for power in the next year assembly election", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere