Jagan loses cool when asked about Reddys` arrest
New Delhi: YS Jaganmohan Reddy, who is facing
CBI probe for allegedly owning illegal assets, on Monday lost his
cool when he was asked about the agency arresting mining baron
and former BJP Minister G Janardhan Reddy and his brother-in-
law in Karnataka.
"Why is it you chose to ask me? It is like hitting below
the belt," the Kadapa MP said when asked about his reaction to
the arrest of Reddys.
Janardhana Reddy and Srinivasa Reddy were arrested under
Prevention of Corruption Act after searches at their premises
allegedly led to seizure of over 30 kg of gold and more than
Rs 4.5 crore in cash.
"How it is relevant that somebody in Karnataka gets
arrested and why do you ask me? There got to be certain ethics
in journalism, as I am myself running a newspaper and a news
channel. Ask the BJP or Karnataka," Jaganmohan, son of former
Andhra Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, told reporters
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why