Janardhana Reddy issued warrant, asked to appear o
Bellary: A local court on Monday issued warrant against mining baron and former Minister G Janardhana Reddy for not appearing in court in connection with a case charging him with allegedly demolishing the boundary demarcation marks of Tumti Mines.
Judicial Magistrate Shivanad Japare issued the warrant against Reddy for not appearing for the hearing last month, directing him to be present on March 30, without fail.
On Dec 20, 2009, the owner of Tumti Mines had filed a case against Reddy for allegedly demolishing the border demarcation of Tumti mines which falls beteween Tumti (Bellary) and Malapanagudi (Andhra Pradesh).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army