Janardhana Reddy issued warrant, asked to appear o
Bellary: A local court on Monday issued warrant against mining baron and former Minister G Janardhana Reddy for not appearing in court in connection with a case charging him with allegedly demolishing the boundary demarcation marks of Tumti Mines.
Judicial Magistrate Shivanad Japare issued the warrant against Reddy for not appearing for the hearing last month, directing him to be present on March 30, without fail.
On Dec 20, 2009, the owner of Tumti Mines had filed a case against Reddy for allegedly demolishing the border demarcation of Tumti mines which falls beteween Tumti (Bellary) and Malapanagudi (Andhra Pradesh).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list